Novel method to estimate the phenotypic variation explained by genome-wide association studies reveals large fraction of the missing heritability
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 341–349, July 2011
How to Cite
Kutalik, Z., Whittaker, J., Waterworth, D., GIANT consortium, Beckmann, J. S. and Bergmann, S. (2011), Novel method to estimate the phenotypic variation explained by genome-wide association studies reveals large fraction of the missing heritability. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 341–349. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20582
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- GlaxoSmithKline; University of Lausanne (Switzerland); Giorgi-Cavaglieri Foundation; European Framework Project 6 AnEuploidy and EuroDia; Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 310000-112552
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 33CSCO-122661, 3100AO-116323/1
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.