The use of phenome-wide association studies (PheWAS) for exploration of novel genotype-phenotype relationships and pleiotropy discovery
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 410–422, July 2011
How to Cite
Pendergrass, S.A., Brown-Gentry, K., Dudek, S.M., Torstenson, E.S., Ambite, J.L., Avery, C.L., Buyske, S., Cai, C., Fesinmeyer, M.D., Haiman, C., Heiss, G., Hindorff, L.A., Hsu, C.-N., Jackson, R.D., Kooperberg, C., Le Marchand, L., Lin, Y., Matise, T.C., Moreland, L., Monroe, K., Reiner, A.P., Wallace, R., Wilkens, L.R., Crawford, D.C. and Ritchie, M.D. (2011), The use of phenome-wide association studies (PheWAS) for exploration of novel genotype-phenotype relationships and pleiotropy discovery. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 410–422. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20589
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI). Grant Numbers: U01HG004803, U01HG004798, U01HG004802, U01HG004790, U01HG004801
- NHGRI PAGE. Grant Numbers: U01HG004798-01, U01HG004802, U01HG004790, U01HG004803
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Vanderbilt University Center for Human Genetics Research; Computational Genomics Core; NIH; National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke; National Institutes of Mental Health
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01-RR00425
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK063491
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: N01-HC65233, N01-HC65234, N01-HC65235, N01-HC65236, N01-HC65237, U01 HL65520, U01 HL41642, U01 HL41652, U01 HL41654, U01 HL65521
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: N01-HC-55015, N01-HC-55016, N01-HC-55018, N01-HC-55019, N01-HC-55020, N01-HC-55021, N01-HC-55022, N01-HC-95095, N01-HC-48047, N01-HC-48048, N01-HC-48049, N01-HC-48050, N01-HC-45134, N01-HC-05187, N01-HC-45205, N01-HC-85079, N01-HC-85086, N01-HC-35129, N01-HC-15103, N01 HC-55222, N01-HC-75150, N01-HC-45133, U01HL080295, R01 HL087652
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: N01WH22110, 24152, 32100-2, 32105-6, 32108-9, 32111-13, 32115, 32118-32119, 32122, 42107-26, 42129-32, 44221
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R37CA54281, R01 CA63, P01CA33619, U01CA136792, U01CA98758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!