Dissecting prenatal, postnatal, and inherited effects: ART and design
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 437–446, September 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, J.J., Pelka, S., Lange, K., Palmer, C.G.S. and Sinsheimer, J.S. (2011), Dissecting prenatal, postnatal, and inherited effects: ART and design. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 437–446. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20591
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: MH59490, GM53275
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!