Uncovering the total heritability explained by all true susceptibility variants in a genome-wide association study
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 447–456, September 2011
How to Cite
So, H.-C., Li, M. and Sham, P. C. (2011), Uncovering the total heritability explained by all true susceptibility variants in a genome-wide association study. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 447–456. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20593
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council General Research Fund. Grant Numbers: HKU 766906M, HKU 774707M
- University of Hong Kong Strategic Research Theme of Genomics
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.