Optimum designs for next-generation sequencing to discover rare variants for common complex disease
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 572–579, September 2011
How to Cite
Shi, G. and Rao, D.C. (2011), Optimum designs for next-generation sequencing to discover rare variants for common complex disease. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 572–579. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20597
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01HL54473, R21HL095054, R01HL090682, R01HL045670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!