Optimum designs for next-generation sequencing to discover rare variants for common complex disease
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 572–579, September 2011
How to Cite
Shi, G. and Rao, D.C. (2011), Optimum designs for next-generation sequencing to discover rare variants for common complex disease. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 572–579. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20597
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01HL54473, R21HL095054, R01HL090682, R01HL045670
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.