Mathieu Bourgey and Jasmine Healy contributed equally to this work.
Genome-wide detection and characterization of mating asymmetry in human populations
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 526–535, September 2011
How to Cite
Bourgey, M., Healy, J., Saint-Onge, P., Massé, H., Sinnett, D. and Roy-Gagnon, M.-H. (2011), Genome-wide detection and characterization of mating asymmetry in human populations. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 526–535. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20602
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!