Bayesian hierarchical mixture modeling to assign copy number from a targeted CNV array
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 536–548, September 2011
How to Cite
Cardin, N., Holmes, C., The Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium, Donnelly, P. and Marchini, J. (2011), Bayesian hierarchical mixture modeling to assign copy number from a targeted CNV array. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 536–548. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20604
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 076113
- NIH. Grant Number: 5U01GM79164-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!