A risk prediction algorithm based on family history and common genetic variants: application to prostate cancer with potential clinical impact
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 549–556, September 2011
How to Cite
MacInnis, R. J., Antoniou, A. C., Eeles, R. A., Severi, G., Al Olama, A. A., McGuffog, L., Kote-Jarai, Z., Guy, M., O'Brien, L. T., Hall, A. L., Wilkinson, R. A., Sawyer, E., Ardern-Jones, A. T., Dearnaley, D. P., Horwich, A., Khoo, V. S., Parker, C. C., Huddart, R. A., Van As, N., McCredie, M. R., English, D. R., Giles, G. G., Hopper, J. L. and Easton, D. F. (2011), A risk prediction algorithm based on family history and common genetic variants: application to prostate cancer with potential clinical impact. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 549–556. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20605
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Numbers: C5047/A3354, C1287/A10118
- The Institute of Cancer Research Everyman Campaign; The Prostate Cancer Research Foundation; Tattersall's; The Whitten Foundation; National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Number: 930494
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U01 CA89600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!