Bias due to two-stage residual-outcome regression analysis in genetic association studies
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 592–596, November 2011
How to Cite
Demissie, S. and Cupples, L. A. (2011), Bias due to two-stage residual-outcome regression analysis in genetic association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 592–596. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20607
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2011
- US National Institute for Arthritis; Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases; Robert Dawson Evans Endowment; National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01 AR/AG 41398; R01 AR 050066; R01 AR 057118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!