The use of imputed values in the meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 597–605, November 2011
How to Cite
Jiao, S., Hsu, L., Hutter, C. M. and Peters, U. (2011), The use of imputed values in the meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 597–605. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20608
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5R01 CA059045, 5U01 CA137088, R01AG14358, P01CA53996
- Division of Cancer Prevention
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services
- NIH GEI. Grant Numbers: Z01 CP 010200, U01 HG 004438
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!