Kernel machine SNP-set analysis for censored survival outcomes in genome-wide association studies
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 620–631, November 2011
How to Cite
Lin, X., Cai, T., Wu, M. C., Zhou, Q., Liu, G., Christiani, D. C. and Lin, X. (2011), Kernel machine SNP-set analysis for censored survival outcomes in genome-wide association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 620–631. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20610
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R37 CA076404; P01 CA134294; R01 CA092824; R01 CA074386; P50 CA090578; P42 ES016454; P30 ES00002; R01 GM079330
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS 0854970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!