Power and type I error results for a bias-correction approach recently shown to provide accurate odds ratios of genetic variants for the secondary phenotypes associated with primary diseases
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 739–743, November 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J. and Shete, S. (2011), Power and type I error results for a bias-correction approach recently shown to provide accurate odds ratios of genetic variants for the secondary phenotypes associated with primary diseases. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 739–743. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20611
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01CA131324
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!