A data-driven method for identifying rare variants with heterogeneous trait effects
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 679–685, November 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Irvin, M. R., Arnett, D. K., Province, M. A. and Borecki, I. (2011), A data-driven method for identifying rare variants with heterogeneous trait effects. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 679–685. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20618
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01HL091357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!