Sifting the wheat from the chaff: prioritizing GWAS results by identifying consistency across analytical methods
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 745–754, December 2011
How to Cite
Oldmeadow, C., Riveros, C., Holliday, E. G., Scott, R., Moscato, P., Wang, J. J., Mitchell, P., Buitendijk, G. H.S., Vingerling, J. R., Klaver, C. C.W., Klein, R. and Attia, J. (2011), Sifting the wheat from the chaff: prioritizing GWAS results by identifying consistency across analytical methods. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 745–754. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20622
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 512423
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.