Lucy Huang and Mattias Jakobsson contributed equally to this work.
Haplotype variation and genotype imputation in African populations
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 766–780, December 2011
How to Cite
Huang, L., Jakobsson, M., Pemberton, T. J., Ibrahim, M., Nyambo, T., Omar, S., Pritchard, J. K., Tishkoff, S. A. and Rosenberg, N. A. (2011), Haplotype variation and genotype imputation in African populations. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 766–780. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20626
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund; National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 GM081441, R01 HG005855, R01 GM076637
- Director's Pioneer Award Program. Grant Number: DP-1-OD-006445
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!