Using extreme phenotype sampling to identify the rare causal variants of quantitative traits in association studies
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 790–799, December 2011
How to Cite
Li, D., Lewinger, J. P., Gauderman, W. J., Murcray, C. E. and Conti, D. (2011), Using extreme phenotype sampling to identify the rare causal variants of quantitative traits in association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 790–799. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20628
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: DA020830, CA084735
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: ES015090, GM069890
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: U01HG005927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!