Using the gene ontology to scan multilevel gene sets for associations in genome wide association studies
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 3–16, January 2012
How to Cite
Schaid, D. J., Sinnwell, J. P., Jenkins, G. D., McDonnell, S. K., Ingle, J. N., Kubo, M., Goss, P. E., Costantino, J. P., Wickerham, D. L. and Weinshilboum, R. M. (2012), Using the gene ontology to scan multilevel gene sets for associations in genome wide association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 3–16. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20632
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM065450, U10-CA-37377, U10-CA-69974, U01GM61388, U01GM63173, P50CA116201, U10CA77202, U19 GM6138
- National Cancer Institute of Canada. Grant Number: CCS 015469
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!