On the analysis of sequence data: testing for disease susceptibility loci using patterns of linkage disequilibrium
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 880–886, December 2011
How to Cite
Lipman, P. J., Yip, W.-K., AlChawa, T., Ludwig, K. U., Mangold, E. and Lange, C. (2011), On the analysis of sequence data: testing for disease susceptibility loci using patterns of linkage disequilibrium. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 880–886. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20638
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1 MH087590, R01 MH081862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!