Quality control issues and the identification of rare functional variants with next-generation sequencing data
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Supplement: Genetic Analysis Workshop 17: Approaches to Analysis of Next-Generation Sequencing Data
Volume 35, Issue Supplement 1, pages S22–S28, 2011
How to Cite
Hemmelmann, C., Daw, E. W. and Wilson, A. F. (2011), Quality control issues and the identification of rare functional variants with next-generation sequencing data. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: S22–S28. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20645
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!