Leah E. Mechanic and Huann-Sheng Chen; Eric J. Feuer and Elizabeth M. Gillanders contributed equally to this work.
Next generation analytic tools for large scale genetic epidemiology studies of complex diseases
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 22–35, January 2012
How to Cite
Mechanic, L. E., Chen, H.-S., Amos, C. I., Chatterjee, N., Cox, N. J., Divi, R. L., Fan, R., Harris, E. L., Jacobs, K., Kraft, P., Leal, S. M., McAllister, K., Moore, J. H., Paltoo, D. N., Province, M. A., Ramos, E. M., Ritchie, M. D., Roeder, K., Schaid, D. J., Stephens, M., Thomas, D. C., Weinberg, C. R., Witte, J. S., Zhang, S., Zöllner, S., Feuer, E. J. and Gillanders, E. M. (2012), Next generation analytic tools for large scale genetic epidemiology studies of complex diseases. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 22–35. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20652
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!