Regression and data mining methods for analyses of multiple rare variants in the Genetic Analysis Workshop 17 mini-exome data
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Supplement: Genetic Analysis Workshop 17: Approaches to Analysis of Next-Generation Sequencing Data
Volume 35, Issue Supplement 1, pages S92–S100, 2011
How to Cite
Bailey-Wilson, J. E., Brennan, J. S., Bull, S. B., Culverhouse, R., Kim, Y., Jiang, Y., Jung, J., Li, Q., Lamina, C., Liu, Y., Mägi, R., Niu, Y. S., Simpson, C. L., Wang, L., Yilmaz, Y. E., Zhang, H. and Zhang, Z. (2011), Regression and data mining methods for analyses of multiple rare variants in the Genetic Analysis Workshop 17 mini-exome data. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: S92–S100. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20657
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!