A novel bayesian graphical model for genome-wide multi-SNP association mapping
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 36–47, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. (2012), A novel bayesian graphical model for genome-wide multi-SNP association mapping. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 36–47. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20661
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-HG004718
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|gepi20661-sup-0001-TableS1.pdf||589K||Supplementary Material: A Novel Bayesian Graphical Model for Genome-Wide Multi-SNP Association Mapping|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.