Evidence for an increase in trisomy 21 (Down syndrome) in Europe after the Chernobyl reactor accident
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 48–55, January 2012
How to Cite
Sperling, K., Neitzel, H. and Scherb, H. (2012), Evidence for an increase in trisomy 21 (Down syndrome) in Europe after the Chernobyl reactor accident. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 48–55. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20662
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!