This work was partially supported by the National Institutes of Health (CA140262 and RC2 CA148463 to J.X.).
A Comparison of Bayesian and Frequentist Approaches to Incorporating External Information for the Prediction of Prostate Cancer Risk
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 71–83, January 2012
How to Cite
Newcombe, P. J., Reck, B. H., Sun, J., Platek, G. T., Verzilli, C., Kader, A. K., Kim, S.-T., Hsu, F.-C., Zhang, Z., Zheng, S. L., Mooser, V. E., Condreay, L. D., Spraggs, C. F., Whittaker, J. C., Rittmaster, R. S. and Xu, J. (2012), A Comparison of Bayesian and Frequentist Approaches to Incorporating External Information for the Prediction of Prostate Cancer Risk. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 71–83. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21600
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA140262, CA148463
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!