Genotype Imputation of MetabochipSNPs Using a Study-Specific Reference Panel of ∼4,000 Haplotypes in African Americans From the Women's Health Initiative
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 107–117, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, E. Y., Buyske, S., Aragaki, A. K., Peters, U., Boerwinkle, E., Carlson, C., Carty, C., Crawford, D. C., Haessler, J., Hindorff, L. A., Marchand, L. L., Manolio, T. A., Matise, T., Wang, W., Kooperberg, C., North, K. E. and Li, Y. (2012), Genotype Imputation of MetabochipSNPs Using a Study-Specific Reference Panel of ∼4,000 Haplotypes in African Americans From the Women's Health Initiative. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 107–117. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21603
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- CLHNS. Grant Numbers: HL102924-02, 3-R01-CA082659-11S1, R01HG006292
- National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI). Grant Numbers: U01HG004803, U01HG004798, U01HG004802, U01HG004790, U01HG004801
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: N01WH22110, 24152, 32100-2, 32105-6, 32108-9, 32111-13, 32115, 32118-32119, 32122, 42107-26, 42129-32, 44221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!