Genotype Imputation of MetabochipSNPs Using a Study-Specific Reference Panel of ∼4,000 Haplotypes in African Americans From the Women's Health Initiative
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 107–117, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, E. Y., Buyske, S., Aragaki, A. K., Peters, U., Boerwinkle, E., Carlson, C., Carty, C., Crawford, D. C., Haessler, J., Hindorff, L. A., Marchand, L. L., Manolio, T. A., Matise, T., Wang, W., Kooperberg, C., North, K. E. and Li, Y. (2012), Genotype Imputation of MetabochipSNPs Using a Study-Specific Reference Panel of ∼4,000 Haplotypes in African Americans From the Women's Health Initiative. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 107–117. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21603
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- CLHNS. Grant Numbers: HL102924-02, 3-R01-CA082659-11S1, R01HG006292
- National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI). Grant Numbers: U01HG004803, U01HG004798, U01HG004802, U01HG004790, U01HG004801
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: N01WH22110, 24152, 32100-2, 32105-6, 32108-9, 32111-13, 32115, 32118-32119, 32122, 42107-26, 42129-32, 44221
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|gepi21603-sup-0001-figure1.pdf||115K||Supplemental Data which include three Supplementary Figures and one Supplementary Table can be found with the article.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.