Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Stratification-Score Matching Improves Correction for Confounding by Population Stratification in Case-Control Association Studies
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 195–205, April 2012
How to Cite
Epstein, M. P., Duncan, R., Broadaway, K. A., He, M., Allen, A. S. and Satten, G. A. (2012), Stratification-Score Matching Improves Correction for Confounding by Population Stratification in Case-Control Association Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 195–205. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21611
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health; Contract grant numbers: HG003618; HL077663.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HG003618, HL077663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!