Incorporating Genotype Uncertainties Into the Genotypic TDT for Main Effects and Gene-Environment Interactions
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 225–234, April 2012
How to Cite
Taub, M. A., Schwender, H., Beaty, T. H., Louis, T. A. and Ruczinski, I. (2012), Incorporating Genotype Uncertainties Into the Genotypic TDT for Main Effects and Gene-Environment Interactions. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 225–234. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21615
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- Research Training Group 1032 “Statistical Modelling” to H.S.
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01 DK061662 to T.A.L., R01 HL090577 and R01 GM083084 to I.R. and M.A.T., R01 DE014581 to T.H.B., R03 DE021437 to I.R. and T.H.B.
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.