Supporting Information is available in the online issue at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com.
PSEA: Phenotype Set Enrichment Analysis—A New Method for Analysis of Multiple Phenotypes
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 244–252, April 2012
How to Cite
Ried, J. S., Döring, A., Oexle, K., Meisinger, C., Winkelmann, J., Klopp, N., Meitinger, T., Peters, A., Suhre, K., Wichmann, H.-E. and Gieger, C. (2012), PSEA: Phenotype Set Enrichment Analysis—A New Method for Analysis of Multiple Phenotypes. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 244–252. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21617
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- EU FP6. Grant Number: RI-031513
- FP7. Grant Number: RI-222919
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- German National Genome Research Network (NGFN)
- Munich Center of Health Sciences (MC Health)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!