These authors contributed equally to this work.
Accurate Imputation of Rare and Common Variants in a Founder Population From a Small Number of Sequenced Individuals
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 312–319, May 2012
How to Cite
Uricchio, L. H., Chong, J. X., Ross, K. D., Ober, C. and Nicolae, D. L. (2012), Accurate Imputation of Rare and Common Variants in a Founder Population From a Small Number of Sequenced Individuals. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 312–319. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21623
Open source software will be made available to interested parties by e-mail request.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!