An Integrative Segmentation Method for Detecting Germline Copy Number Variations in SNP Arrays
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 373–383, May 2012
How to Cite
Shi, J. and Li, P. (2012), An Integrative Segmentation Method for Detecting Germline Copy Number Variations in SNP Arrays. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 373–383. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21631
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2011
- National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health
- the National Institute of Mental Health to C.M.L. (PI). Grant Number: 1U24MH081810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!