Association Testing for Next-Generation Sequencing Data Using Score Statistics
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 430–437, July 2012
How to Cite
Skotte, L., Korneliussen, T. S. and Albrechtsen, A. (2012), Association Testing for Next-Generation Sequencing Data Using Score Statistics. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 430–437. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21636
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Danish Council for Independent Research, Medical Sciences (FSS)
- Lundbeck Foundation Centre of Applied Medical Genomics for Personalized Disease Prediction, Prevention, and Care (LuCAMP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!