Inheritance Model Introduces Differential Bias in CNV Calls Between Parents and Offspring
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 488–498, July 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S., Millard, S. P., Yu, C.-E., Leong, L., Radant, A., Dobie, D., Tsuang, D. W. and Wijsman, E. M. (2012), Inheritance Model Introduces Differential Bias in CNV Calls Between Parents and Offspring. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 488–498. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21643
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01MH065558, R01MH065554
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!