Inheritance Model Introduces Differential Bias in CNV Calls Between Parents and Offspring
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 488–498, July 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S., Millard, S. P., Yu, C.-E., Leong, L., Radant, A., Dobie, D., Tsuang, D. W. and Wijsman, E. M. (2012), Inheritance Model Introduces Differential Bias in CNV Calls Between Parents and Offspring. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 488–498. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21643
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01MH065558, R01MH065554
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.