Detecting Association of Rare and Common Variants by Testing an Optimally Weighted Combination of Variants
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 561–571, September 2012
How to Cite
Sha, Q., Wang, X., Wang, X. and Zhang, S. (2012), Detecting Association of Rare and Common Variants by Testing an Optimally Weighted Combination of Variants. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 561–571. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21649
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
- National Human Genome Research Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R03HG006155
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM031575, R01 MH059490
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!