Detecting Association of Rare and Common Variants by Testing an Optimally Weighted Combination of Variants
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 561–571, September 2012
How to Cite
Sha, Q., Wang, X., Wang, X. and Zhang, S. (2012), Detecting Association of Rare and Common Variants by Testing an Optimally Weighted Combination of Variants. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 561–571. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21649
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
- National Human Genome Research Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R03HG006155
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM031575, R01 MH059490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!