A Likelihood Ratio-Based Mann-Whitney Approach Finds Novel Replicable Joint Gene Action for Type 2 Diabetes
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 583–593, September 2012
How to Cite
Lu, Q., Wei, C., Ye, C., Li, M. and Elston, R. C. (2012), A Likelihood Ratio-Based Mann-Whitney Approach Finds Novel Replicable Joint Gene Action for Type 2 Diabetes. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 583–593. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21651
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: R03DE022379
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-2011-220-C00004
- Korean Government. Grant Number: P30CAD43703
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: 1U01HG006382, U01HG006382
- National Human Genome Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!