Contract grant sponsor: Spanish Science and Innovation Ministry Strategic Project; Contract grant numbers: PSE-010000-2006-6, IPT-010000-2010-36.
Unveiling Case-Control Relationships in Designing a Simple and Powerful Method for Detecting Gene-Gene Interactions
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 710–716, November 2012
How to Cite
Canela-Xandri, O., Julià, A., Gelpí, J. L. and Marsal, S. (2012), Unveiling Case-Control Relationships in Designing a Simple and Powerful Method for Detecting Gene-Gene Interactions. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 710–716. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21665
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Spanish Science and Innovation Ministry Strategic. Grant Numbers: PSE-010000-2006-6, IPT-010000-2010-36
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!