Combining Family and Twin Data in Association Studies to Estimate the Noninherited Maternal Antigens Effect
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 811–819, December 2012
How to Cite
Balliu, B., Tsonaka, R., van der Woude, D., Boehringer, S. and Houwing-Duistermaat, J. J. (2012), Combining Family and Twin Data in Association Studies to Estimate the Noninherited Maternal Antigens Effect. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 811–819. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21667
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 917.66.344
- Dutch Arthritis Foundation (Reumafonds)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.