Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health; Contract grant numbers: HG000376; DK062370.
Identifying Plausible Genetic Models Based on Association and Linkage Results: Application to Type 2 Diabetes
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 820–828, December 2012
How to Cite
Guan, W., Boehnke, M., Pluzhnikov, A., Cox, N. J. and Scott, L. J. (2012), Identifying Plausible Genetic Models Based on Association and Linkage Results: Application to Type 2 Diabetes. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 820–828. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21668
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HG000376, DK062370
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!