Comparative Power of Family-Based Association Strategies to Detect Disease-Causing Variants Under Two-Locus Models
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 848–855, December 2012
How to Cite
Babron, M.-C., Guilloud-Bataille, M., Sahbatou, M., Demenais, F., Génin, E. and Dizier, M.-H. (2012), Comparative Power of Family-Based Association Strategies to Detect Disease-Causing Variants Under Two-Locus Models. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 848–855. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21672
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- Paris Diderot University
- French National Agency for Research. Grant Number: ANR-11 BSV1-027-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!