SNP Set Association Analysis for Familial Data
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 797–810, December 2012
How to Cite
Schifano, E. D., Epstein, M. P., Bielak, L. F., Jhun, M. A., Kardia, S. L. R., Peyser, P. A. and Lin, X. (2012), SNP Set Association Analysis for Familial Data. Genet. Epidemiol., 36: 797–810. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21676
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 ES007142, T32 ES016645, R01 HG003618, R01 HL87660, R37 CA076404, P01 CA134294
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.