Robust and Powerful Tests for Rare Variants Using Fisher's Method to Combine Evidence of Association From Two or More Complementary Tests
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 110–121, January 2013
How to Cite
Derkach, A., Lawless, J. F. and Sun, L. (2013), Robust and Powerful Tests for Rare Variants Using Fisher's Method to Combine Evidence of Association From Two or More Complementary Tests. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 110–121. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21689
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 250053-2008
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP 84287
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
- CIHR Strategic Training for Advanced Genetic Epidemiology (STAGE)
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!