MaCH-Admix: Genotype Imputation for Admixed Populations
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 25–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, E. Y., Li, M., Wang, W. and Li, Y. (2013), MaCH-Admix: Genotype Imputation for Admixed Populations. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 25–37. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21690
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1-RC2-MH089951-01, U01 CA134240
- NSF. Grant Number: IIS-0812464
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!