Exploring the Genetic Architecture of Circulating 25-Hydroxyvitamin D
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 92–98, January 2013
How to Cite
Hiraki, L. T., Major, J. M., Chen, C., Cornelis, M. C., Hunter, D. J., Rimm, E. B., Simon, K. C., Weinstein, S. J., Purdue, M. P., Yu, K., Albanes, D. and Kraft, P. (2013), Exploring the Genetic Architecture of Circulating 25-Hydroxyvitamin D. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 92–98. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21694
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- Gene-Environment Association Studies (GENEVA)
- NIH GEI. Grant Number: U01HG04424
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL35464, CA55075
- Merck/Rosetta Research Laboratories, North Wales, PA
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01CA087969, 5U01HG004399–2
- NIH. Grant Number: P01CA055075
- Intramural Research Program of the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute, Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: N01-CN-45165, N01-RC-45035, N01-RC-37004, HHSN261201000006C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!