A Conversation With Professor Newton Ennis Morton
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 131–135, February 2013
How to Cite
Rao, D. C. (2013), A Conversation With Professor Newton Ennis Morton. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 131–135. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21695
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- 1955. Data on linkage of ovalocytosis and blood groups. Am J Hum Genet 7:72–75. , , .
- 1993. Fundamentals of Genetic Epidemiology. New York, NY: Oxford University Press. , , .
- 1955a. Non-randomness in consanguineous marriage. Ann Hum Genet 20:116–124. .
- 1955b. The inheritance of human birth weight. Ann Hum Genet 20:125–134. .
- 1955c. Sequential tests for the detection of linkage. Am J Hum Genet 7:277–318. .
- 1956. The detection and estimation of linkage between the genes for elliptocytosis and the RH blood type. Am J Hum Genet 8:80–96. .
- 1962. A Late Response to the first William Allan Memorial Award: Seven Years of Human Genetics. American Society of Human Genetics. http://www.ashg.org/pdf/Newton%20Morton%20William%20Allan.pdf. .
- 1982. Outline of Genetic Epidemiology. Farmington, CT: S. Karger Publishers. .
- 2009. Genetic epidemiology: disease study in a genomic world. Presented at the American Society of Human Genetics Workshops: Session 13 – The Evolution of Human Population Genetics and Genetic Epidemiology, 1955–2009. A Symposium in Honor of Newton Morton's Birthday. Honolulu, Hawaii. American Society of Human Genetics. www.ashg.org/2009meeting/abstracts/fulltext/f90078.htm. .
- 1967. Monographs in Human Genetics; Genetics of Interracial Crosses in Hawaii. Basel, Switzerland: Karger. , , .
- 1954. Linkage in Man. Pelger's nuclear anomaly, taste, and blood groups. Am J Hum Genet 6:38–43. , , .
- Rao DC, Province MA, editors. 2001. Genetic Dissection of Complex Traits. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.