A Multi-Locus Likelihood Method for Assessing Parent-of-Origin Effects Using Case-Control Mother-Child Pairs
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 152–162, February 2013
How to Cite
Lin, D., Weinberg, C. R., Feng, R., Hochner, H. and Chen, J. (2013), A Multi-Locus Likelihood Method for Assessing Parent-of-Origin Effects Using Case-Control Mother-Child Pairs. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 152–162. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21700
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: ES016626, GM088566, HL091244
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: ZO1 ES040007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!