Contract grant sponsor: NIH; Contract grant numbers: R01 DK078616; U01 DK85526; K24 DK080140; Contract grant sponsor: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI); Contract grant number: N01-HC-25195; Contract grant sponsor: Affymetrix, Inc.; Contract grant number: N02-HL-6–4278.
Sequence Kernel Association Test for Quantitative Traits in Family Samples
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 196–204, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Meigs, J. B. and Dupuis, J. (2013), Sequence Kernel Association Test for Quantitative Traits in Family Samples. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 196–204. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21703
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK078616, U01 DK85526, K24 DK080140
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Number: N01-HC-25195
- Affymetrix, Inc.. Grant Number: N02-HL-6–4278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!