Contract grant sponsor: NIH; Contract grant number: HG000376
SNP Prioritization Using a Bayesian Probability of Association
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 214–221, February 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, J. R., Gögele, M., Weichenberger, C. X., Modenese, M., Attia, J., Barrett, J. H., Boehnke, M., De Grandi, A., Domingues, F. S., Hicks, A. A., Marroni, F., Pattaro, C., Ruggeri, F., Borsani, G., Casari, G., Parmigiani, G., Pastore, A., Pfeufer, A., Schwienbacher, C., Taliun, D., Consortium, C., Fox, C. S., Pramstaller, P. P. and Minelli, C. (2013), SNP Prioritization Using a Bayesian Probability of Association. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 214–221. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21704
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Department for Promotion of Educational Policies
- Universities and Research of the Autonomous Province of Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy
- NIH. Grant Number: HG000376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!